Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EOC: My Voice

My career falls into the hectic world of advertising. It's fast paced just how I like things -- where the only thing constant is change. I love to come up with new innovative business concepts. I would like to start a snowboard shop/ skate park, coffee shop in the heart of Mammoth Mountain Ca. I'm addicted to snowboarding and I would like to expand on children’s and tween’s winter sports apparel. I would like to create a home away from home with this facility. I enjoy coming up with fashion forward designs for winter apparel and I believe the market for children and tween’s needs to by targeted. I am the quintessential professional artiste’. I live “Out side of the box.” I paint, draw, sketch, cast, sculpt, mold, build, imagine and create things. I started school at the Art Institute in January of 2009 to take my business to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment