Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Evaluation Experience

What did you learn?

During the evaluation I learned how to evaluate myself to see how motivated I am. I feel that me and my group members have many of the same issues in common. We all are motivated to get through school and continue to get good grades while doing it.

What caught you by surprise?

It wasn’t very surprising to find out that we all want to do good in school and that we are all being able to be successful up until this point.

How prepared were you?

I was prepared. The questions on the exam were fairly simple and it didn’t take much thought process to have to answer them. It was mainly about opinion.

Evaluate the individual members of your group.

By name, how did they participate?

Breann seems very focused. I don’t spend much time with her around school so answering the questions were a little more difficult than the other students.

Hannah, is personable and I already knew the answers from being in class with her over the last two years.

Gloria, is hard working and ready to take her education to the next level with getting her “dream job”.

Do you think they (by name) could be viable for a real job? Explanation.

Both Hannah and Gloria have a lot of motivation and great qualities to be viable for their “dream job”.
Breann seem like a hard working student and her goals are set to be a hard working employee.

Would you want them to represent your school in a job interview situation as a graduate of The Art Institute?

How could this experience be improved for you? For the class?

No comments:

Post a Comment